Regent Eduction - Systems Integration Consultant
Date Posted: 4/18/2017
The Systems Integration Consultant will play a key role in the integration and data conversion of multiple SaaS products geared towards the higher education market. Specifically, s/he will:
- Travel to customer sites to lead and guide solutions for technology implementations of the Regent software platform including customer specifications, data conversion, ETL file processes, system configuration, SSO, Web API’s, and Web Services.
- Lead requirements and technical discussions in front of customers including technical specifications, business process review and impact, and solution design.
- Provide technical guidance and support to staff and customers. Act as a technical liaison to clearly facilitate and translate specifications between business and technical staff.
- Generate clear diagrams, specifications, and other artifacts needed for customer integrations.
- Act as a key shareholder in client relationship and interface during the implementation period; ensure effective communication with project expectations and attend in-person meetings during project delivery.
- Assist with creation of Statements of Work, work estimates, etc.
- Develop SQL queries and scripts, C#, and ETL as needed.
- Generate timely status reports and project summaries for clients and project managers.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant work experience.
- Significant customer technical consulting experience, including analysis, design, and support of integrations and/or software.
- Ability and desire to travel to customer locations up to 75%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with a broad range of technology and platforms. Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to new frameworks, platforms, systems, and technologies.
- Experience with B2B data integrations including ETL and Web Services.
- Experience leading discussions with both business and technical staff to analyze and determine solution design, processes, and requirements.
- Experience working collaboratively to white board solutions in front of a group.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and critical dynamic thinking skills.
- Working experience with .Net, C#, SQL, SQL Server, and XML.
Working At Regent Education
The company allows casual business dress and offers a result based, entrepreneurial work environment. We want the best and brightest who are self-starters who can take action to achieve results. We are a team-based culture with a “Can Do” attitude and always strive to exceed expectations. We offer Comprehensive benefits that includes; health and dental, life, and a 401K plan, as well as, company bonuses for exceptional performance. Based in Frederick, Maryland, Regent offers a stress free reverse commute from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
For more information, visit: www.regenteducation.com
Regent Education is a drug-free workplace and you should be prepared to provide work-related references. Please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.